Family Engagement Survey Results
Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) posted the results of its 2021-22 Family Engagement Survey, which includes information specific to Bull Run Elementary School.
We are proud that families at Bull Run reported:
- 95 percent feel "This school welcomes families of different backgrounds and cultures."
- 95 percent feel “These is at least one caring adult at the school that my child trusts.”
- 94 percent feel "I feel welcome at my child’s school.”
- 92 percent feel "My child feels safe at school."
- 92 percent feel "Events at my child’s school are held at times I am available to participate."
The feedback provided will help us strengthen family engagement and continue to foster a Caring Culture.
The survey was open from March 13 - April 10 and was available in 10 languages. All families in FCPS were asked to provide their feedback on their engagement at their child’s school to address the following topics:
- Welcoming environment
- Student success
- Family and school partnerships
- Collaboration with the community